Bristol Approach Projects
Looking for some examples of community sensing projects and people who have made data sensors work for them? Here you can read the stories of projects that have used the framework of The Bristol Approach to identify and tackle issues that are important to them.
These projects illustrate five key ways of working, vital to each phase of Bristol Approach Framework and help to keep local needs at the centre of a project and make sense of data gathered:
- engaging people in creative ways
- working with people to co-design solutions
- collaborating with people of different disciplines and backgrounds
- supporting people to develop skills
- using storytelling to make sense of data